By Brandon Pemberton
Follow me on Twitter @BrandonOnSports
My Locks for this weekend’s NFL action:
1. I like the Raiders +2 1/2 as a road dog to win outright against the Chiefs.
2. I will take the Chargers + 2 1/2 to win outright in Detroit against the Lions.
3. Finally, take the Seahawks +2 to win outright at home vs. the 49ers.
Fantasy Choices for week 16
It championship week in most fantasy football leagues and here is my advice on who to Start and Sit.
1. QB Tom Brady vs. the Dolphins: Brady is on a roll and will have a big day against the mediocre Dolphins secondary.
2. RB Ray Rice vs. the Browns: Ray Rice had over 200 yards 3 weeks ago against the Browns, so expect another big game from him this week.
3. WR Calvin Johnson vs. the Chargers: Johnson is averaging 15 fantasy points a game this season and I expect the same production in a shootout vs. the Chargers.
1. QB Seneca Wallace vs. the Ravens: The Browns have no shot of moving the ball through the air against the Baltimore defense. They might be shutout.
2. RB Peyton Hillis vs. the Ravens: They Browns have no shot of running the ball well against this defense.
3. RB Steven Jackson vs. the Steelers: Jackson will be the main focus of the Steelers solid run defense this week. Rams have little weapons in the passing game so expect Jackson to be shut down.