By Brandon Pemberton
Follow me on Twitter @BrandonOnSports
Ok here are my picks against the spread for this week’s NFL action:
1. I like the Houston Texans+3 on the road against the Bengals. I like them to win the game outright.
2.I like the Chargers -7 to continue their late season surge and trash the Bills today.
3. And finally I like the New York Giants -4 1/2 at the Cowboys tonight, as a outright winner.
Fantasy Football Start Em’ and Sit Em’: Playoff Edition
1. QB Matthew Stafford vs. the Vikings: The Vikings have the worst secondary in the league. Must play.
2. RB Ray Rice vs. the Colts: Rice had over 200 yards last week and he might go for 2oo again.
3. WR Calvin Johnson: See number one above. Lock him in people.
1. QB Carson Palmer vs. the Packers: He’s missing his top two wr’s today. He’s set up for a bad game.
2.QB Dan Orlovsky vs. the Ravens: Really??? Do I even need to explain?
3.RB Dexter McCluster vs. the Jets: The Chiefs will be lucky to get within 3o yards of the end zone today.