By Brandon Pemberton
Follow me on Twitter @BrandonOnSports
Here I am back this week after going 2-1 last week in my NFL picks. Lock these in this week for your gambling pleasure:
1. I like the Houston Texans -6 on the road to smash the Jaguars.
2. I like the Chargers -5 1/2 to bounce back in a big way today at home today against the Broncos.
3. And finally I like the Eagles +3 to win todays game outright at home against the Patriots.
Fantasy Start Em’
1. QB Cam Newton vs. the Colts: Cam Newton should have his way against a horrible Indy defense today on the ground and through the air.
2. RB Steven Jackson vs. the Cardinals: Expect a big dose of Jackson today and expect big time production.
3. TE Rob Gronkowski vs the Eagles: The Eagles linebacker and safeties have problems covering average tight ends, so expect a lot of Brady’s favorite red zone target this afternoon.
Fantasy Sit em’
1. QB Tyler Palko vs. the Steelers: It’s no way this guy gets a start today. If he’s even on your team then you are screwed already.
2. RB Maurice Jones-Drew vs. the Texans: He’s going up against the number one defense in football with no passing threat to help. Sit em’.
3. RB Jackie Battle vs. the Steelers: The Chiefs will be lucky to score a TD today. Battle has no shot at being a factor in fantasy football this week.