By Brandon Pemberton
Catch me on Twitter @BrandonOnSports
In college football action:
1. I like Baylor(-20) on the road to crush the Kansas Jayhawks
2. I like Florida St. (-9) over Miami in their annual rivalry game in Tallahassee.
3. And finally I like Florida(+3) on the road at South Carolina to win the game outright.
In NFL action:
1. I like the Steelers(-3) to cover the number on the road against the Bengals.
2. I like the Falcons at home in a Pick em’ situation over the Saints.
3. And finally I like the Patriots(+1 1/2) on the road against the Jets to win the game outright.
1. QB Aaron Rodgers vs. the Vikings: The Vikings have the 30th ranked pass defense and Rodgers is playing the best I’ve seen in my 25 years of watching NFL football.
2. RB Arian Foster vs. the Buccaneers: The Bucs give up a little over 132 yards a game on the ground, so expect a big day from Foster who has played well since becoming healthy.
3. RB Maurice Jones-Drew vs the Colts: The Colts stink, especially against the run(146 yards allowed per contest),so why would you sit MJD if you have him?
1.QB Alex Smith vs. the Giants: Smith isn’t much of a fantasy scorer and I wouldn’t expect a big game from him this week.
2.RB LaGarrette Blount vs. the Texans: Houston allows only 91 yards per game, so if you have a backup plan, I would play him this week.
3. RB Marshawn Lynch vs. the Ravens: The Seahwawks aren’t a threat passing the ball, so expect the Ravens to load the box and take away Lynch.