By Brandon Pemberton
Catch me on Twitter @BrandonOnSports
After going 3-1 yesterday in my college picks, I am back today with more winners for my folks who like to dabble a bit on the gambling scene.
1. I like the Pittsburgh Steelers(-3) over the Baltimore Ravens today at home.
2. I will take the Bengals(+3) as a outright winner over the Titans
3. And finally I like the J-E-T-S(+2 1/2) as a outright winner on the road against the Buffalo Bills.
Lock em’ in people. http://www.sportsbook.com is my choice for online betting.
1. QB Eli Manning Giants vs. Patriots: The Patriots have the worst pass defense in all of football, and even with Hakeem Nicks out, expect a big day from Eli.
2. RB Micheal Turner Falcons vs. Colts: The Colts run defense stinks. What more can I say? The Falcons get up early in the game and use Turner to finish it.
3. WR’s Mario Manningham and Victor Cruz Giants vs. Patriots: Reference number one above. NIcks is out, and the Patriots pass defense is putrid to be nice.
1. WR Reggie Wayne Colts vs. Falcons: The Colts offense has been brutal and don’t expect it to get any better today against the Falcons.
2. QB John Beck Redskins vs. 49ers: He has no shot at success today versus SF and their vicious front 7.
3.RB Chris Ogbonnaya Browns vs. Texans: He is getting the start today in place of Peyton Hillis against the 6th best rush defense in all of football. He’s a no go.